Shriya Saran :
Shriya Saran (born as Shriya Saran Bhatnagar on 11 September 1982). She is also known as Shriya, is an Indian actress and model known for her work in South Indian cinema, Bollywood and American cinema. Shriya Saran was born in Dehradun and spent most of her childhood in Haridwar. In 2001, Shriya Saran dance master gave her the opportunity to appear in Renoo Nathan’s debut music video “Thirakti Kyun Hawa”, which brought Shriya Saran to the attention of many Indian filmmakers. Although Saran aspired to become a well-known dancer, she was offered a leading role. Thus, Shriya made her film debut in 2001 with the Telugu film Ishtam, and had her first commercial success with Santhosham (2002).
Shriya Saran Movies :
After her success with Santhosham , she have been part of blockbuster movies in Telugu cinema , Bollywood and Hollywood too ! .
After being Casted in Sivaji she gained more popularity and her role in movie Awarapan gave her a new direction.
Shriya Saran played the lead role in her first English film, the American-Indian co-production The Other End of the Line .
In 2012, she was cast in the British–Canadian film Midnight’s Children, under the direction of Deepa Mehta, based on Salman Rushdie’s Booker Prize-winning novel of the same name, for which she received international critical acclaim and thus got more popularity.
Recently her Role in Drishyam with Ajay Devgan made her gain more popularity in Bollywood industry.
Shriya Saran Hot Photos :
Shriya Saran have always been the hottest in herself. Here we are listing out some of her most hottest pictures from Cinemas role.
Shriya Saran in Item Songs :
Shriya Saran appeared in many of the item songs of bollywood and one of the famous is of the film Zila Ghaziabad .
Shriya Saran Personal Life :
Saran has always been very reluctant to talk about her private life. She always focused on her film career to talk about in Media and never covered her Personal Life on screen with any media person.
Shriya Saran is well known for her charity work.She describes herself as someone used to “sharing time and resources with the underprivileged since childhood.” She says that “celebrities can show the way by sensitising people to social issues, campaigning for causes or being part of fund-raisers.” Her family has always encouraged her to think of the needy.
Got Married in March, 2018 :
On 12 March 2018, she married her Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev at her Lokhandwala residence.
Award She won :
- South Scope Style Award in 2008 : Best Tamil Actress for film Sivaji : The Boss
- Vijay Award for Favourite Heroine in 2008 : Best Actress for film Sivaji : The Boss
- Stardust Exciting New Face Award in 2009 for film Mission Istanbul
- Amrita Mathrubhumi Award in 2010 : Best Actress Award for film Kanthaswamy Thoranai
- Vijay Award for Favourite Heroine in 2010 for film Kanthaswamy [Nominated]
- ITFA Best Actress Award for Rowthiram in 2011
- Filmfare Awards South : Best Supporting Actress for film Manam[Nominated]
- TV9 TSR National Award for the year 2014 : Best Actress for film Manam
- SIIMA Award in year 2015: Best Supporting Actress for film Manam
- Santosham Film Awards in year 2015 : Best Actress for film Manam
- TV9 TSR National Award for the year 2015 : Best Actress Award For Movie Gopala Gopala
Shriya Saran Career :
Being a model and an actress she have also been a brand ambassador for the Naandi Foundation and for the Save A Child’s Heart Foundation (SACH), which works for the benefit of poor children and people affected by natural calamities. She helps finance a Prevention of Aids foundation.
In 2009, Saran joined with other eminent personalities to promote ‘The Joy of Giving Week’, to encourage people from all walks of life to engage in acts of giving. She is also associated with NGOs running for helping many people named World Vision